Bouncing B***** 3's

wetterfugal™ 15:53 27 Mar 03

How do you get rid of adds that obscure messages? I know they go eventually but it would be nice to "click off"

leo49 16:11 27 Mar 03

Click 'close'[what else?]to the bottom right of the biggie.

Goldcroft 16:14 27 Mar 03

wetterfugal: don't worry about Leo49's "what else" comment. When the 3s plagued me yesterday i didn't notice a close button or whatever and logged off as I couldn't read the text properly.

leo49 16:23 27 Mar 03
  Djohn 16:27 27 Mar 03

Says, there is a close button, bottom right of the 3. I know they annoy a lot of people, but I quite like them!

They brighten up the site, are no where near as obstructive as some of the pop-up adds we had in the past. and it takes only one click to close them, if you wish. J.

wetterfugal™ 16:47 27 Mar 03

Well what do you know? you would think they would have the close button bouncing too then you could realy have some fun. At leat you could distiguish it from the message text. Prob solved, oh! and Leo, at my age I get free tests anyway. ;-}

leo49 16:54 27 Mar 03

Djohn 17:33 27 Mar 03

You say, "Bouncing 3's", that is probably why they don't bother me. I only get one large static one, and I can close it straight away if I want. J.

€dstow 17:37 27 Mar 03

I'm on Opera - don't get any of these things at all. In fact, I had to open IE to find out what people were going on about when the subject first came up last week.

Try Opera - you won't regret it!

wetterfugal™ 18:06 27 Mar 03

Ahhhh! You don't know what you'r missing,the little ones are sweet, and you say you have a large static one? perhaps that's the problem, try a few drops of 3 in 1.

€dstow, don't think much of her show. Too serious. Now Killroy!

Goldcroft 22:32 27 Mar 03

Nice to see you're maintaining your well earned reputation Leo49

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…