bounced e mails

johnnyrocker 23:26 15 Aug 07

i have posted re this before about supposed greeting cards not delivered which obviously carried virus, i opted after advice from here as is often useful to let it die off, i now have a new issue regarding bounced mails like i came in this evening and booted up to find mailwasher d/loading 600 mails and since then (3 hours ago) i have deleted at least another 400, the only e mail action i have done by way of new is to register joost tv.
any thoughts please?

johnny.

I am Spartacus 23:34 15 Aug 07

You're not alone it seems click here coincidence?

johnnyrocker 23:37 15 Aug 07

would seem so but i take /took it that these "bounced" mails have attachments which i suspect to be virus.

johnny.

norman47 23:53 15 Aug 07

I have been using Joost beta since I was invited at the beginning of April 07. I used a throwaway email address for it. It is not used for anything else and I have not informed anyone of it.

Up to date I have received no spam what so ever to that email address since I created it in April.

johnnyrocker 23:56 15 Aug 07

looks like i might have dropped a clanger then, my concern is that the returned mails have attachements which are virus

johnny

norman47 00:01 16 Aug 07

I'll go and check the account. I haven't been to it for a week.

I might be infested;-(

norman47 00:04 16 Aug 07

:)

johnnyrocker 09:45 16 Aug 07

seems pretty good this morning as there was only 15.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 09:04 17 Aug 07

virtually died off now so i shall close this one off thanks to all.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…