Bought domain name, how do I use it for e-mail?

RamUK 11:05 17 Jun 05

Hi,

I have bought a domain name and wish to use it for my e-mail address. I am currently with BT Yahoo broadband and was wondering whether there was anyway that I could use the new domain name and get the mail forwarded to my BT account and that I can also reply and the receiever sees the domain name and not my BT address.

Any ideas?

Rigga 11:16 17 Jun 05

Who did you register the domain with?

Whoever it is will usually support email forwarding, in exactly the way you are looking to use it.

i.e. you give out your email [email protected], that will then get forwarded to your normal ISP email, [email protected].

All that's then left to do is change your reply address in outlook, or whichever email client you use to be you new [email protected] address.

Try the web site of the domain registrar that you purchased from. I used Easily click here , and email forwarding was easy to setup.

HTH. R.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…