Bottom of web page out of sight

Stymied 07:11 27 Jan 04

Please can someone tell me how I scroll down further when the bottom of the page is (substantially) below the screen? I have dragged down the scroll bar as far as I can, and the scroll bar arrow is out of sight. Dragging the window up doesn't help.

Thanks!

^wave^ 07:55 27 Jan 04

try and make the window smaller by draggin the sides or corner in

Stuartli 08:40 27 Jan 04

Try dragging the Task Bar to the side of the screen and see if the bottom of the window is visible - you can then reduce the size by dragging the bottom of the window upwards to fit. Return the Task Bar.

Otherwise, it will probably be best to minimise the overlarge window and then drag all four sides to fit your screen. Close and then reopen the window.

stlucia 08:43 27 Jan 04

Quite often clicking on the maximise button at the top right of your screen (if it's visible) will resize the page to fit the screen, width-wise at least. Then you can see the scroll bar.

Stymied 08:54 27 Jan 04

Thanks for the tips. I am now at work where the wretched page seems to fit on the screen. But this has happened before so I'll try these tips when I get back tonight!

Thank you wave, stuartli and stlucia.

Stuartli 09:09 27 Jan 04

If you right click on the Scroll bar arrows at the top or bottom or on the scroll section itself a menu will appear (as with other applications).

You can then scroll up and down as you wish.

Stymied 14:55 27 Jan 04

Thanks Stuartli. I didn't know that. (I've tried it out though still at work and I love it!)

I'm sure it will solve this problem.

Your help is appreciated.

Gemma 15:18 27 Jan 04

in IExplorer by hitting F11. It will toggle between normal and a minimalistic style.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…