Bored With Windoze Logo, i want new one!!!

Kitz E Kat 22:02 13 Jun 03

Hi.
I bored so im dangerous!!!
Just changed the Windoze start up logo on my 95 computer,
the file is in Windows DIR and called logo.sys,fine so far.

I decided to change the logo on my 98 ( workin my way up the OS's ,will sort out 2000 and XP later!!)only to find that there is no logo.sys in the Win DIR or anywhere, i think!

I found logos.sys, its the " its now safe to turn off your computer" ( dont say that now!!)
and logow.sys, its the " Windoze is shutting down",it now has a nice Kitty Pic!!!

What i cant find, and this is where you come in , is the start up logo, its seems they changed it from 95 name logo.sys to well i dont know???

I need to change this to another nice Kitty Pic of me!! Chasing a bird!!! Hmmmm birds tasty!!!!

Help
Thanks
Kitz E Kat

hugh-265156 22:08 13 Jun 03

not sure about 98 but follow click here for xp.

be careful and back up ntoskrnl twice before you do.

VoG® 22:09 13 Jun 03

I'm thoroughly confused (it doesn't take much). Which Windows do you want to change?

hugh-265156 22:10 13 Jun 03

note to above.

when you change it,back that up too.

i found that some windows updates change it back again.

Lú-tzé 22:10 13 Jun 03

click here for one suggestion...

Many bored people find a lot worse to do on a Friday night by the way :-}

jazzypop 22:11 13 Jun 03
  hugh-265156 22:13 13 Jun 03
  Kitz E Kat 22:51 13 Jun 03

I knew you could do it!!!!!!
Will have a nice Kit pic up in now time thanks

Vog im trying to change the start up screen, you know the Welcome to windoze 98 thing.

Lu Tze, you could do worse than that on a fri night however all that messing has my thirsty.

There is a virtual pint for you all in my local!!
Thanks again, and keep an eye out for my next post "cant start computer after changing start up screen" . I cant wait!!!
Thanks all
Yours
Kitz E Kat

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…