Boot up problems caused by ZIP 250 Drive

Frosty120 18:32 10 Mar 04

Hi, I just got a new Epson printer and a USB ZIP 250 Drive to replace my old 100 parrellel which sadly - after quite a long strech of problems - died. Printer is fantastic, but after installing the Iomega software, plugging in the ZIP drive and restarting the computer, the system hung on the black screen that appears just before the Windows loading screen.
knowing that the ZIP was the last thing I installed, I unplugged the USB from it (intending to restart without it and see what the problem was), but as soon as I pulled the usb, the computer carried on loading normally. This happens everytime I switch the machine on, and is rather annoying, although appart from this everything else seems to work normally.
Any suggestions?? Im running Windows XP. I've just checked Iomega updater and it says my software is current.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…