Boot Manager (Delete?)

RGB76 18:48 27 Oct 09

Hello all

I first put Windows-7 onto a dual boot with Vista Premium, but it all went wrong, now I have both OS`s on seperate hard disks, which at the moment I load independently, but I an left with the Boot Manager screen every time I boot Vista. Could anyone tell me how I can Delete that please.
I would guess it means a trip to the registry but that would not bother me.

Many Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Russell

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:55 27 Oct 09

control panel/system/advanced/startup

change timeout to 0 and the menu won't be presented

RGB76 19:58 27 Oct 09

Hello Fruit Bat

That hides it up OK and thats great, but I would like to delete it from the registry, I`m pretty sure that can be done, but I don`t know quite where to get at it.
I still want to install Windows-7 and have made a partition on the Vista-P Bootup disk, so Windows-7 will write to Boot Manager Again and I hate to think how many Windows-7 OS`s there will be on it with Vista as second choice.
I Hope you and anyone else who looks at this thread can understand all this stuff I`ve written.

Thank you

Russell

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:53 27 Oct 09
  RGB76 00:01 28 Oct 09

Hi Fruit Bat

Just downloaded that program, fixed everything in Two Ticks. Handy to keep for another Time.

Very many thanks,

Russell

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…