Boot Logo

quack 14:35 12 Jan 05

Has anyone any idea how to remove the Logo shown on bootup on Packard Bell computers. I have removed mobo makers logos through Bios settings before but have not got this facility with the Packard Bell

iambeavis 14:42 12 Jan 05

You could try this - click here

TomJerry 14:47 12 Jan 05

if you do not want to mess up the whole window setup

if you really want to mess with it, try bootxp click here

have a look ThemeXP click here and styleXp click here as well when you do all mess up

"Where Are The Windows® Logo In Windows XP® or Windows 2000®
The Boot Screen Logo Are Stored as a Resource in the NTOSKRNL.EXE File, This File Are in Your Windows\System32 Directory And It is Called At Boot By The Windows© Kernel When XP Starts"

TomJerry 14:51 12 Jan 05

if you get correct boot skin from ThemeXP

rawprawn 15:21 12 Jan 05

click here you can have free trial to change what you want, but I was so impressed with Tune Up Utilities I bought the program.

ACOLYTE 15:21 12 Jan 05

Bootskin is the easiest but it will only change the windows boot screen not the bios one.

iambeavis 15:32 12 Jan 05

Bootskin is also the safest as it doesn't go near NTOSKRNL.EXE which will take more than the boot screen with it if you mess up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…