boot failure!!

acemark 22:51 30 Apr 03

Hi, I recently took my slave hard drive out of my pc and rebooted it without disabling it in the bios, oops, memory isn't what it was :-(
Anyway, I now get a system boot failure and can't get past it. I can't even re format the disc because the system doesn't recognise the drives, not even the master which I didn't take out/change or even touch (I put the slave back in). I don't seem to be able to get it to do anything at all (fdisk, windows boot discs). Can anyone offer me some advice??

woodchip 22:58 30 Apr 03

You have disturbed some thing inside make shure all cable plugs are pressed full on, motherboard and drives

pj123 23:54 30 Apr 03

Also make sure the memory hasn't been disturbed. Take it out and put it back in again.

acemark 13:01 01 May 03

I took the drive back out and then put it back in and, at least allowed me to re format the drive, which is something. Don't understand what happened but it seems to be sorted :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…