Bookmarks (Saving)

Bagsey 10:31 18 Apr 08

I have searched and searched but I cant find out how to save my bookmarks in BTYahoo so that I can transfer them to a new computer. Can anyone help please
I am using win XP Home Sp2 with Btyahoo browser.

johnnyrocker 10:34 18 Apr 08

file, and import export wizard?

johnny

Bagsey 11:08 18 Apr 08

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately Btyahoo browser doe not have an export tab only a bookmark import tab.:-(((
Any other ideas please.

Bagsey 11:53 18 Apr 08

After several hours of hunting I have found this help page so I thought that I would post for general information. I found that if I had been using my older browser access (IE6P) I would have had the import export tab as you suggested but I have been using a BT Yahoo Browser that does not have an export facillity because according to the link below the Bookmarks are stored on the Server and should automaticall y reinstate when I log into my account from my new computer. I hope that is true. (Wish me Luck) I feel that I am going to need it.
Thanks
click here

johnnyrocker 11:55 18 Apr 08

useful tip and best of luck.

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…