Bookmark a PDF page

FatboySlim71 08:51 20 Sep 09

I have Adobe Reader 9 and Vista.

With the traditional paper instruction manuals becoming less common now and instead the user has to download a PDF userguide. Is it possible to bookmark the page to where you have read up to.

For example,

I have just downloaded the PDF userguide for my new iPhone, this guide is 213 pages long. Ideally I want to be able to read through some of it and then bookmark where I have read up to, like you would do with a book. I was wondering how/if it is possible to do this and if so how do you do this.

Thanks in advance : )

InTheCity 09:07 20 Sep 09

you could try this
click here tried it as I use foxit.

InTheCity 09:08 20 Sep 09

should read "not tried it"

Taff™ 09:10 20 Sep 09

Use PDF Xchange Viewer - It automatically goes to the last page you were reading click here

FatboySlim71 20:47 20 Sep 09

Thanks for the link but I get page not found from your link.

Thanks Taff, I'll try your suggestion.

FatboySlim71 20:54 20 Sep 09

I have just downloaded the program in your link Taff and it works a treat.

Thanks all for the help its much appreciated.

scantronics 22:07 20 Sep 09

Adding bookmarks to a PDF can be achieved by acrobat professional its certainly the best tool though far from the cheapest you can find out more at click here

Stuartli 11:01 21 Sep 09

Version 2.3 of Foxit Reader includes the means to create, edit or remove bookmarks:

click here

FatboySlim71 23:48 03 Oct 09

Thanks for all the help everyone its much appreciated, I decided that the PDF Xchange Viewer was adequate and done what I wanted, I much prefer it to Adobe Reader. I'll tick resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac