Bookmark 97 Tabs?

platters 10:34 AM 19 Oct 11
Answered

In bookmarks at the bottom of the list I have a tab which says '97 unsorted bookmarks'when opened.When I opened the tab all these bookmarks ran along the top of the screen waiting to be opened.They are all old sites that I have visited.I have tried to remove these tabs individually but they will not go.How do I remove this tab called 'unsorted bookmarks' from the Bookmark section(Monzilla Firefox+Windows7)The system will not allow me to delete 'unsorted bookmarks'.

lotvic 11:38 AM 19 Oct 11

You need to empty the 'Unsorted Bookmarks' folder, you can't delete it. It is supposed to be there.

In the top bar (File Edit View History Bookmarks etc...) click on 'Bookmarks' and then 'Organise Bookmarks' Then in the left pane click on 'Unsorted Bookmarks'. They will now be displayed in the right pane.

Now left click anywhere in the right pane, next hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and press 'a'. You should now have all the items selected. Rightclick on mouse and then choose 'Delete'

platters 14:15 PM 19 Oct 11
Answer

Thanks.All have gone.

platters 14:15 PM 19 Oct 11

Thanks. All have gone.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites