Book Of Photographs

Tezp 17:30 19 Oct 04

I would like to produce a wesite to show off my photography to prospective clients. A while ago I saw a programme which had a book into which you loaded you images and the viewer could just turn the pages to see what you had. Unfortunately I have lost all details of the programme can anyone please help me find it or something that would fulfill a similar purpose. Thank you tezp

slysy 19:34 20 Oct 04

I have used Arles Image Web Page Creator click here before, to produce a gallery of images.
It will produce a gallery with thubmnails that can be clicked to show full size images.
It is also highly customisable whilst still being relatively easy to use, you can even make a template to match your existing site.

I know its not exactly as you requested, I have seen the software you are after, but for the life of me I can't remeber its name either.

Good Luck

Sly

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…