Bold Text can't do?

bellababy 23:28 12 Sep 06

Apologies to woodchip ed-o and co I think I have interupted your thread enough for one night. thanks to you all plus skidzy and lisa02 I have followed your instructions on how to highlight or make text bold but it doesn't work for me.

Snec 01:46 13 Sep 06

..... clearly explained by someone on the ed-o woodchip thread. There is no dark secret, I promise you.

bellababy 02:39 13 Sep 06

Snec this is all typed in the title box I promise, but as you can see it is just normal.

VoG II 08:54 13 Sep 06

Sethhaniel 09:14 13 Sep 06

bellababy
"Snec this is all typed in the title box I promise, but as you can see it is just normal."
doesn't fit in the title box -see above ;)

bellababy 10:19 13 Sep 06

Sethaniel.
*Snec this is all typed in the title box I promise*
This does ok?

Snec 12:06 13 Sep 06

And, way above my level of understanding :0)

bellababy 12:26 13 Sep 06

It sure is, and beyond me also. I have tried fiddling around in tools/options, but only succeeded in altering the font type.

Strawballs 12:34 13 Sep 06

It should work ok

De Marcus™ 12:39 13 Sep 06

click here

Not that difficult.

bellababy 12:50 13 Sep 06

De Marcus™ .Thanks I have copied you name pasted into the title box highlighted it copied and pasted into this response box, see result. Also your link above was sent to me by lisa02 on another thread that I had broken into but thanks anyway, looks like I'm stuck with normal text.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…