Bogner Regis

Arokh. 17:35 24 Jul 03

I have been trying to find out the web address for Bogner Regis Tourist Info Centre,, I tried AOLs search engine and also Google, of which is my fav search engine, but I am at a loss, does anyone know.

Regards Arokh

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:40 24 Jul 03

click here (tourist information bognor regis0

Djohn 17:42 24 Jul 03
  Mango Grummit 18:05 24 Jul 03

Bognor Regis.

I went there once to visit an elderly relative. That must have been about 30 years ago. I am surprised they have "tourist information".

Having reminded me of the place I think I will take another look before this is all over. It must have changed.

Arokh. 18:06 24 Jul 03

Thanks GANDALF and Djohn, That is brilliant, I have emaild the tourist centre and I have saved the link in my favs, thanks guys
Regards Oz/Arokh

-pops- 18:13 24 Jul 03

I live not far from Bognor Regis - this one must be a different place to the one we knew and know!!

I suppose it does need a tourist office though to provide information about the annual man powered flight competition they have from the end of the pier.

Mango Grummit 18:15 24 Jul 03

Arokh. 18:25 24 Jul 03

-Pops- you are lucky then, Living near Bognor Regis, but I wonder if you know this answer

About fifteen or maybe twenty years ago when I was a kid, I came on holiday to bognor regis, I stayed in a Mansion, I do not remember the name but one feature I do remember is that this Mansion had a church/chapel, this chapel was located outside the mansion and was not part of the main body of the building, next to the chapel was the beach, only 10 metres away from the sea.

I do not know what happened to this building, whether it was pulled down or maybe it is still hopefully standing.

Do you know what this place is?

-pops- 18:33 24 Jul 03

Have a look here: click here

-pops- 18:40 24 Jul 03

I can't say I recognise the place you describe. I can't recall anywhere with a chapel almost on the beach in Bognor.

Have a go with Multimap at a high magnification going along the coast line. click here

Hope that link works

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…