Bmp to JPEG

User-178362 00:43 21 Jun 06

1) Could someone please tell me how do I change lots of bmp pic to jpeg all at once. 2)Is it possible to change once they are on disk to jpeg?

Diodorus Siculus 00:49 21 Jun 06

Get irfanview from click here and it has a batch conversion option.

Look at this screenshot for example:

click here

Diodorus Siculus 01:00 21 Jun 06

Tucows Downloads - Irfan View 3.98 Freeware Software
click here

Gave you a bad link above for irfanview

User-178362 01:02 21 Jun 06

Does this mean I have to write all the names of the pictures or folder that they are in before I can change them over?

User-178362 01:04 21 Jun 06

I have down loaded Irfan View. Do I also have to download Tucows also?

Diodorus Siculus 08:23 21 Jun 06

IrfanView Batch Conversion
click here

You don't need to download Tucows - it was simply a site from which Irfanview could be downloaded.

User-178362 17:33 21 Jun 06

I had IrfanView already installed since April, not sure which version. When I go into add and remove it says (remove only) in brackets with two icons on the desktop one of a Panda and the other looks like a red teddy. Should I delete this and download again also Tucows?

User-178362 17:46 21 Jun 06

I'm in the middle of downloading Tucows, I haven't deleted the other Irfanview. It is asking me do I want to select all or just images what should I say?

User-178362 17:58 21 Jun 06

Reread the above link 08.33. Stopped downloading Tucows, still haven't re downloaded IrfanView. I am trying to click on Batch Conversion but nothing happens, maybe once I have posted this it might work.

User-178362 20:01 21 Jun 06

Diodorus, I have converted my files that were in their folders. Thank you. I clicked on the red IrfanView icon then File/Batch Converter. Whats different is that all my folders were on my desktop. The reason being is that I only have one compartment for my disk. The disk is full of photoes, when I clicked on copy to CD they ended up on my desktop, then I put the disk in and draged over my folders onto the disk. strange. Could I have help to do this a better way or should I make a new thread?

User-178362 22:54 21 Jun 06

Could you please tell me I have pictures on a CD that I would like to transfer onto another CD under JPEG. At the moment they are a mixture JPEG and Bitmap. It doesn't seem to be working when I click on IrfanView/file/Batch Converter strait from the disk. The reason it worked before is because I copied them onto my desktop, by mistake, I don't want any more on D.Top.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…