Blueyonder Problem Network Interface Card?

babybell 22:06 05 Sep 05

Recently I have been having a problem with my Blueyonder internet connection. I have just been to the gym and left my pc downloading a large file, on my return the file download had stopped. I tried getting on to yahoo and then this site but both times i was greated by the no internet connection page. My SB100 Surfboard modem was on and the power, receive, send and online lights were all on and the pc activity light was flasing (all normal) I ran the Blueyonder instant support tool and this was the diag: Network interface card test failed, this could be because the cable from your network card is disconnected. I unplugged the modem via the USB and plugged it back in, now i am up and running, this has happened a couple of times now in the past month. Is there any explaination? I have a Dell Dimension 2400 running XP home

babybell 23:00 05 Sep 05

User-312386 00:02 06 Sep 05

happens to me as well

I have the surfboard SB4100 with BY

I have found that the connector to the PC and modem do detach and get the no connection as well

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…