blueyonder pc guard

flakester 16:53 30 Nov 05

hi i wonder if you can help me plz, i install blueyonder pc guard on to my computer and after a couple of days the antivirus software in dissapears from comp so when i try to put it back on its not there. when i try to uninstal it it doesnt let me, doyou know why the antivirus doesnt stay with the software :( can you help thx

uisquebeathus 17:06 30 Nov 05

it is possible that your computer has been attacked already by an infection that PCGuard was unaware of. they can only defend against the viruses and trojans etc thay the database knows of.
have you removed the product using "Add Remove Software" in the "Control panel" then reboot, then reinstall the PCGuard.
you can try an online virus check from AVG , Trend ,and Norton antivirus companies.

flakester 17:22 30 Nov 05

hi thx for your reply i shall do a virus check but i have went to add and remove but it wont let me uninstal which does pee me off thx for your help hopefully your suggestion will work

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…