Blueyonder PC Guard

Dekka123 22:25 24 Aug 05

Since installing the above (which works fine by the way) all my remembered passwords have gone and even if I request them to be remembered for future use they still are not there when I log back on to the web site. I run XP Pro with SP2 and IE6. I realise this is something to do with setting but could someone help me to reset it correctly. Thanks in advance

Graham ® 08:57 25 Aug 05

Have a read
click here

There is a recommendation to turn off Privacy Manager to stop cookies being stripped.

Happy Soul 16:34 25 Aug 05

Dekka123 Tey - Privacy Manager - Manage Cookies and Add cookies of your choice to trusted sites. I've only tried it with PCAdvisor and it works fine, so I assume others will too.

Dekka123 17:00 25 Aug 05

Thanks for your input Happy Soul I have tried that and it works with some and not with others. I have taken up Grahams suggestion (Thanks for that Graham) and it worked. Thanks again for the replies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…