Blueyonder Password keeps adding xxxxxxs

BIGBAGGY 18:43 19 Feb 03

My friend is signing up to blueyonder. I installed it but keep getting the message "wrong username or password" The password seems to get longer by about double the digits I put in. These theiving *!@:rs want 50p per minute to help her

bremner 18:45 19 Feb 03

The additional *** are entered by Windows to add additional security (supposedly) and are not down to Blueyonder. It is likely that one of the settings is incorrect.

jimv7 18:47 19 Feb 03

If you are using win 2000 or xp, it puts extra digits on your password as extra security'

Just type your password in as normal and ignore what the os does.

mrchips 18:52 19 Feb 03

Sorry to state the obvious, but are you using the user name and password sent to you by Blueyonder?

I also use B.Yonder with exactly same problem,I too am suspicious as to the reasons and now use Yahoo

BIGBAGGY 19:09 19 Feb 03

Quite right to ask if PASSWORD and Username are right. Yes they are tried about 20 times and tried everything
I don't see why I should phone at 50p per minute just to sort what they should do for free

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…