Bluetooth Software for vista..any ideas?

jh1885 21:05 19 Oct 07

I have recently purchased a vaio (fz11z) notebook and need a decent bluetooth sync software utiliy for windows vista. I was using 'Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba' which worked great but is only available on a 30 day trail basis. I need to transfer tunes etc... to my w880i sony ericsson mobile.Finding such software for vista is proving tough. Any suggestions please jh1885

mammak 21:11 19 Oct 07

My new laptop came with it already installed, but all I could find was this
20for%20vista&results-process=default&dispatch=search/ref=pd_sl_aw_tops-2_blended_208373702_2&results-process=default

mammak 21:13 19 Oct 07

Sorry that link failed just put Bluetooth for vista in to Google and you should find something.

jh1885 21:26 19 Oct 07

thanx mammak but have had no real joy... only shareware mostly. Ideally I would like a full program or utility thats bug free.

Taff™ 09:35 20 Oct 07

Is Bluetooth built into the laptop? If so I would have expected the drivers to be included. If they are missing try their website support. Sony Ericsson`s PC Suite is available click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…