Bluetooth Problems

Taurus 22:46 PM 11 Oct 11

Hi everyone, I have a little problem with connecting my PCs by Bluetooth; I have two desktops and a laptop and a number of other devices (2 phones, a GPS and a PDA) I have recently aquired three Bluetooth dongles to enable the three PCs but despite the PCs being able to detect each other they will not connect (I get an error code and a message saying that they wont onnect but no option to authenticate or pair). All three PCs will connect correctly to the other devices and vice versa but not with each other. Is it indeed possible to connect PC to PC or am I flogging a dead horse? Any help would be much appreciated.

gengiscant 09:02 AM 12 Oct 11

Before you start, make sure: 1) Both comps have bluetooth set to ON 2) Both comps is discoverable to bluetooth devices (settings)

Okay. First, start off by Right-clicking your bluetooth icon at the taskbar. Next, point cursor at Quick Connect then select Network Access then search for the desired device to be connected.

More here: Bluetooth

And this: Connect

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11