BLUETOOTH PRINTING (AHH)

stevediggo 19:24 09 Feb 07

Can anyone there please tell me how to configure my printer canon pixma mp800 to print from my laptop via the bluetooth i just purchased from canon at a great expense i hasten to add as it driving me crazy.

At the moment it is connected via USB on my desktop, as the printer has the bluetooth facility on it i bought the dongle but cannot get the damn thing to print off my laptop even though the bluetooth wizard finds it, it still wont print

brundle 19:27 09 Feb 07

click here
Check the 4th comment

stevediggo 20:02 09 Feb 07

i have already got the printer and know how much i paid for it that link gave me no info at all thanks anyway

brundle 20:04 09 Feb 07

"Firstly just a comment to the person who is tryingthe bluetooth on this MP800, this does not work. It only allows bluetooth transfers via phone etc. It is not bluetooth connectivity like the Pixma MP800R model which has wireless connectivity. "

Is that better?

stevediggo 20:07 09 Feb 07

I am pleased to say i have managed to sort it oot am using the new dongle form canon accessed the share printer utility and hey presto so all is well now and it works just fine from A4 downwards thanks to all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…