Bluetooth networking problems

Remy Martin 14:37 25 Sep 04

I have a Dell Axim X5 with a Belkin Bluetooth CF adapter. I am trying to use my desktop PC to connect to the internet on the Axim but am unable to work out how to connect the two. I can create FTP connections to transfer files between the two and have also been able to set up a network betwen them, but although the network appears to have connected I cannot see the Axim from My Network Places. Any assistance gratefully received.

Remy Martin 14:57 25 Sep 04

I would if I could, but I have been unable to get it to work!

Remy Martin 16:14 25 Sep 04

No. Although I can set up a BT Serial connection for some reason ActiveSync doesn't recognise the Axim.

Remy Martin 16:39 25 Sep 04

There are 2 options - either BlueToothActiveSync or BT Network Access. I have tried both of these but when it attempts to connect all that happens is it tries to use my bluetooth dial up modem. I presume that this is something to do with my connection settings but I can't figure out how to change them to prevent this.

Remy Martin 17:11 25 Sep 04

Desktop PC and Sony Ericsson T610 (which I use for mobile internet access without any problems.

Remy Martin 17:11 25 Sep 04

Desktop PC and Sony Ericsson T610 (which I use for mobile internet access without any problems).

Remy Martin 21:44 25 Sep 04

Still no joy!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…