bluetooth on laptop not sending or receiving files

rubygxx 14:51 PM 26 Dec 12

Hello, do not know when this started as i have not sent a file for a few weeks from the laptop, my partner got a new phone and wanted me to send him some pictures via bluetooth from the laptop, i paired his phone and both his and my phone show up in paired devices, but when i tried to send a very small file it would not send, it said sending , but thats as far as it got, so after trying for ten mins i tried to send one to my phone which previously i could do in seconds, now the laptop is not sending to my phone either, neither phone was able to send a file to the laptop and again i was able to do this last time i tried, both phones are able to send and receive between each other, i have checked in device manager and cannot see a problem for blutooth, the icon is in taskbar and the settings are ok as far as i can see, i cannot for the life of me understand what has went wrong, any help much appreciated , thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November