Bluetooth Dongle

suzy_bear 18:37 05 Jul 05

I recently bought a dongle for my samsung D500 to transfer files too and from my phone and computer. It workked for the first few days but now when it connects with my phone a message comes up on the computer saying a pointer system or pointer address is not detected, something like that!
Please help, i really dont understand what on earth it means!Thanks

spanneress 18:49 05 Jul 05

I have the same phone and a dongle for mine..did you download the software from the Samsung website for that model?

If so - best bet is to uninstall then reinstall the dongle software - it can be a bit hit and miss.

Incidentally - which make dongle is it? A friend of mine has a different make to mine and has had no end of problems!

PUNKA 20:30 05 Jul 05

I Bought a dongle for my Nokia 6230.My son has the D500 and can quite happily use it to transfer everything.We use Bluesoleil software.hth.

suzy_bear 12:49 06 Jul 05

ive tried reinstalling the dongle a few times but it still wont work. my friend got me it off ebay and as i said it was working fine for the few first days. the dongle may be a blue manager make?i cant quite work it out. I've read in a few other forums about people having the same problem but no one ever replyed! I did damage the screen of my phone and had to have it fixed, im wondering if maybe this has something to do with it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…