//some 3rd party need geo

This Bluetooth business.HP Photosmart Printer.

anniesboy68 20:51 09 Dec 05

Hp are insisting that an "HP" Wireless printer Bluetooth device should be used to connect the printer to another device, in this instance my mobile. I thought all bluetooth dongles were the same, and should I go ahead a try mine in the printer. Any observations, anyone, please. I have been on line in a chat situation with the help desk at HP but they only refer me to noes which state HP!!!!!!

karmgord 21:50 09 Dec 05

I can only say that i got the HP dongle that came with the printer and all works fine both with the computer or mobile phone.The HP usb dongle however does NOT work as a stand alone bluetooth dongle i.e when plugged into the computer usb it does NOT work as a bluetooth dongle,it ONLY works when plugged into the printer i had to purchase a separate bluetooth dongle for the pc so it could "see" the HP bluetooth dongle/printer combo

anniesboy68 14:11 23 Jan 06

karmgord....Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…