bluetooth adaptor

J.P.Oscar 21:33 11 Dec 05

i have just installed the bluetooth USB adaptor which as far asI can see has been installed correctly. However when i double click on the icon absolutely nothing happens. i am XP Windows. Can anyboy hel please

SG Atlantis® 21:37 11 Dec 05

which bluetooth adaptor?

people have been having trouble if they put them into hubs etc. Put it directly into a usb port on the machine.

Is the icon your clicking in the system tray?

J.P.Oscar 21:44 11 Dec 05

Sorry - it is Blutooth USB Dongle. BTW Version 1.4.2 Windows XP/2000. By the way am very very new, so am not sure if I am telling you this correctly but I can see the bluetooth icon on my screen. Hope I've explained properly

J.P.Oscar 18:18 12 Dec 05

This is fixed now, I emailed the company (Kondor Lte.0 and they have been great, it was alltodo with the drivers, Microsoft were stopping me. It's o.k. now, and they told me how to put my phone on which is waht I really wanted it for. Will let you know if this succeeds also. Thanks so much for your help

SG Atlantis® 07:40 13 Dec 05

sorry I forgot about this thread, glad you got it fixed.

Tick it as resolved, you'll see a box at the bottom right......

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…