bluetooth adapters

jesta 01:14 26 Feb 05

i have just got a new samsung d500 and i would like to transfer music onto the mobile from the pc.i would like to purchase a bluetooth adapter for ther pc.so i am wondering are all bluetooth adapters compatiable or do i need certain ones?if so does anyone knwo if there is any cheap bluetooth adapter? cheap meaning price ranging from £5-£15?
regards

Completealias 02:14 26 Feb 05

There are many generic bluetooth dongles may by any number of manufacturers that plug into your USB port. Any of which should do the job of transfering between device n pc

click here has ones starting from £15

Managed to pick one up off ebay for a tenner

jesta 00:23 27 Feb 05

so all the bluetooth adapters would work on a samsung d500?
regards

about:blank 01:58 27 Feb 05

Bluetooth is a universal standar, any two bluetooth enabled products should (thoretically) be compatible. In most cases, they are.

jesta 12:21 27 Feb 05

ok.i understand now,i guess i head off to ebuyer looking for some cheap bluetooth adapters.by the way how long would it take to transfer a 6mb mp3 file from pc to a mobile?

Completealias 12:48 27 Feb 05

click here has data transfer rates for bluetooth and an explanation. I was transfering 4mb files with bluetooth and they were taking around a min to two but again it depends on the connection speed that u get

jesta 12:53 27 Feb 05

ok thanks for the help everyone.i appreciate it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…