ponytail 10:45 AM 03 Oct 11

I am trying to move ring tone from my PC to my phone using bluetooth. See earlier posting titled ring tones.I have a new bluetooth dongle conected to the pc and bluetooth is enabled on the phone but the phone says no bluetooth devices found.I have also tried sending using a USB cable and that does not seem to work either.Why does the phone not recognise the bluetooth dongle

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:38 PM 03 Oct 11

What operating system? make of dongle?

you will need to pair the dongle with the phone

johnathann 13:45 PM 03 Oct 11

Allow one device to search for the other devices within that place. If it detects the other device then both or compatible else some softwares should be installed to make them visible.

Woolwell 15:47 PM 03 Oct 11

Make and model of phone would also help and this applies to your other post too.

ponytail 16:49 PM 03 Oct 11

Her are some of the answers to some of your questions. O/S Windows XP

Phone as follows Dongle is a PluscOm When I go into control panel the phone is listed Bluetooth is enabled on the phone I thought the phone was paired with the dongle if not how is that done

ponytail 16:56 PM 03 Oct 11

Sorry I think the link to my phone was wrong try again

gengiscant 17:20 PM 03 Oct 11

This was your phone link in an earlier post: Phone

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:21 PM 03 Oct 11

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

The 84 best Mac games: Brilliant RPGs, shooting games, adventure games and puzzlers for Mac OS X