Bluetooth

KirstyK 15:31 PM 17 May 11

Still having problems keeping my virgin media internet connection when I try to send photos etc from my mobile phone to my PC. I changed the channel from 1 to 13 but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know which channnel I need to change it to? (The mobile is a Nokia E72, the PC is Windows 7).

wee eddie 16:44 PM 17 May 11

I assume that you are using Bluetooth from the Title of your Thread.

What Bluetooth Receiver has your PC got?

bremner 16:53 PM 17 May 11

I do not think Bluetooth has selectable channels but Wifi does.

Could you may be trying to connect your bluetooth phone to your wifi enabled computer?

KirstyK 17:04 PM 17 May 11

Bluetooth is built into the computer; I don't know what sort it is. How do I find that out? I only bluetooth to send photos from my mobile to my laptop. I don't use bluetooth for anything else. I use virgin media broadband all the time and it is normally OK. It is only when I send a photo via bluetooth the virgin broadband connection fails.

bremner 17:16 PM 17 May 11

There is no correlation between your Virgin broadband and the machines Bluetooth. Click here and make sure you have set up the Bluetooth between phone and PC correctly.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites