bluetooth

iqs 21:32 26 Nov 05

hello...i have just connected my bluetooth toggle and the icon which was present in the bottom toolbar to activate it is missing.any ideas how to switch it on.it has been working fine for months,and my computer does not show an icon.cheers,mike..win xp

dazzlet2004 21:35 26 Nov 05

go to add new hardware wizzard and let it do a search for the bluetooth dongle device also did you get any sort of driver cd with the dongle device as it may need the software and driver installing i hope this helps daz

iqs 21:40 26 Nov 05

hi dazzlet2004..i have done as you suggest,no new hardware has been detected.the software supplied is still installed.many thanks,mike

SG Atlantis 21:44 26 Nov 05

uninstall and reinstall it again?

does it show up in the control panel at all?

iqs 22:09 26 Nov 05

hi all and many thanks for your help.i have followed the advice offered and installed the drivers again.its now working : ).why would the drivers dissapear?.i have not re-installed xp,or used system restore.any thoughts?.once again thanks dazzlet2004 and sg atlantis.....series two of atlantis rocks,better then series nine of sg.a fan....cheers ,mike

SG Atlantis 22:28 26 Nov 05

"series two of atlantis rocks,better then series nine of sg.a fan...."

You're absolutely right there!!

I'm so not excited by series nine. A big dissapointment.

iqs 22:40 26 Nov 05

It's not the same now Jack has gone.We all miss his one liners....Nevermind .They should of taken SG or SG-Farscape as its now called ; )to the big screen as planned after S8.Maybe they will after S9 ends.You never know.......Lets hope were not saying the same about Atlantis in a few years.Cheers....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5