xlink 06:59 20 Jan 04

Just bought a bluetooth adapter, worked fine at first, now I get an error message saying network cable unplugged and when I connect via my mobile it immediately disconnects

TheTerminator 07:54 20 Jan 04

what version of windows, what is your phone, what is your connectivity software, how long have you had the software, have you installed anything in the past few days, what is the exact error message?
Once you've given further info, then it's possible to help.

xlink 08:42 20 Jan 04

I'm running Windows XP home with a Sony Ericsson T610 and using the connectivity software that came with the phone. I had to re-install my ADSL modem over the weekend after I had installed the Bluetooth. First couple of days I had no problem with the Bluetooth but now when I connect it immediately disconnects and there is a message saying a network cable is unplugged

sminky pinky 09:32 07 Apr 04

hi xlink,

any luck in resolving this? i've got the same problem. can't connect my nokia 3650. very frustrating as i can send and receive files but not stay connected.

xlink 10:59 07 Apr 04

I uninstalled and re-installed all the software (bluetooth and connectivity), still get the error message re network cable not being connected but the phone now stays connected. Not sure what the problem was tho.

Sir Radfordin 11:42 07 Apr 04

I've set one of these up for someone in the past and did find it to be a bit tempremental to start with. Eventaully it settled down and was ok. Have you tried pairing the devices? This seemed to make a difference when I was using a 6310.

ShanghaiDave 11:50 07 Apr 04

First off don't use the Sony Ericsson software. Its awful. Just use the software which came with the dongle to connect to your phone. For more information I suggest which is a massive SE forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…