blue younder or not

mimo 22:09 20 Jun 03

hello
i have a packard bell with xp.
at present my isp is aol.im thinking of changing to blue younder narrow band to start then broadband,the reason being all the problems i am experiencing with connection and download times.
have any of you had cause for regrets using blue younder.
thanks
mimo

VoG® 22:14 20 Jun 03

Absolutely not but go for the broadband option. I would recommend starting with the 512 Kb/s and see how you get on. If you think you need more speed upgrade to 1 Mb/s. Unless you spend your entire life downloading stuff you probably do not need 2 Mb/s (which I'm now on but will be downgrading shortly).

Customer support is totally excellent, and I don't work for them.

seagulls 22:35 20 Jun 03

Been using Blueyonder broadband for over a year now and never had any problems until the last month. Twice lost all internet access for more than 24 hours due to their servers not being able to cope with large spam attack. Would still strongly recommend them however.

rev.bem 22:42 20 Jun 03

Have been using Blueyonder dial up for over 2 years never had a problem.

mimo 22:57 20 Jun 03

hello and thanks .i think its time to say bye bye aol,hello blue younder.
mimo

BarryKeith 23:00 20 Jun 03

Blueyonder broadband is the way to go. They are extremely helpful if you have any problems, and if you have a loss of service they will send a technician to check from your computer to the main link box down the road where the fibrer optic cables begin, and if it's beyond that point,it gets passed on to the engineers who sort it very quickly. I know this from personal experience, within an hour and a half from the technician arriving, I was back on line and the fault turned out to be on the fibre optic cable driver. The status page is very informative and helpful as well.

kane_2002k 23:03 20 Jun 03

Was on surf unlimited as soon as it appeared, and switched to broadband about 6 months ago, never had a problem with it and have found their staff to be most helpful.

PCA_Expert 23:07 20 Jun 03

I use Blueyonder Surf-Unlimited and I think it's superb.

My average monthly time,online,averages 300+hrs yet it only costs £13 a month.

I'm gonna be upgrading to BB pretty soon and can't wait.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…