Blue Screen Keeps Appearing

Hullite 19:35 07 May 05

When I run Nero and sometimes McAffee i get a blue screen that tells me the following: IF this is the first time this has happened restart your computer otherwise start in safemode etc.... Starting physical memory dump. On my error report sent to Microsoft its seems to think it may be a device driver but all my drivers seem ok. Has anybody got any ideas, thanks

Chegs ® 19:54 07 May 05

There will be a "Stop" error code : 0x0000* type of message along the bottom of your blue screen,which would give us something to work with.If you have a look in the "Error Logs" within "Help & Support" that will also provide us with something to research.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:07 07 May 05

Sooner or later the Blue screen will turn to a black screen and you will not beable to boot into windows.

Look at exactly what the message is telling you is corrupt you may soon need this info.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…