//some 3rd party need geo

Blue Screen of Death!!!!!!!!

I've had counterstrike condition zero running on steam for about a week now. But now whenever i go on it crackly weird music comes on. I can still move the mouse and everything but when i try to go onto a game or exit the pc crashes onto the blue screen of death!

It says something about if this is the first time you've seen this error message restart your pc. I do this and everything works fine until i go on condition zero again.

The message says:

windows was shut down to avoid loss of data.

then it goea through a list of things to do which i have tried like uninstalling any new hardware. Starting in safe mode and disabling bios features.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

tech info

*** STOP: 0x000000D1 (loads of numbers in brackets)

cmaudio sys-address FC79EF2 base at F7C3B000, DateStamp 3C55FE31

memory dumping (begins a % count but have never let it complete as dont know whot it is doing)

I hope somebody can help as it is a really good game. (running XP pro by the way). If not would you advise simply uninstalling the game?

Danny

chris05 21:42 27 Apr 04

I found somthing that it could be

click here

Have a look hope this helps Chris.

tony1160 21:45 27 Apr 04

you have a driver clashing which is sound or graphics ,are your drivers unsigned?

christmascracker 21:45 27 Apr 04

cmaudio relates to the sound drivers if thats any help

Master T 21:54 27 Apr 04

he he cz is bad made my computer ill

i tried using a microphone with condition zero. Could this be the problem?

I just plugged it in as no drivers were needed, but it didnt work!

Danny

tony1160 22:16 27 Apr 04

that'll just be not selected. you just need to make mic active,as yours will be disabled.double-click your sound icon in taskbar ,then options, then properties and tick the mic box

k cheers mate ill try that later tonight.

Graham ® 09:01 28 Apr 04

Not your symptoms, but check your version and try for an update click here

Graham ® 09:15 28 Apr 04

Some things to check click here

thanks for the replies but uve finally cracked it. I just had to reinstall the whole of steam (only did cs:cz before)

thanks anyways

Danny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…