Blue Screen

Twice lately I've had 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' with a memory dump of '#A(#166,#2,#0,#804e5433)' where '#' is hex and 0s omitted. I wonder if there is a memory chip going awol. Any ideas folks? Thanks.

User-312386 09:59 18 Feb 06

when did this occur? Were you playing a game? Was the PC idle?

I assume you have windows XP?

What are your system specs?

Graham ® 10:06 18 Feb 06

While we think of a name for you
click here

XP Pro SP2 EVesham (Mitac 8375) Laptop 2.5 yrs old (I've lasted nearly 60 so what's wrong with this?). I recently had a hdd change - red herring I know). Trouble is changing all the boards is a no-no as I have 3mths labour g'tee left. Is there a ram test program out there. I do not think it would be uP temp. as ambiant here is cool and fan comes on when things warm up. This was when I had just switched on and just logged on, did nothing and them BAM! Thanks for responses so far. PS I am looking for an excuse to go 1GB memory.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:45 18 Feb 06

Memory Test
click here

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
click here

dms05 10:47 18 Feb 06

Download click here and run. Amongst other things PC Wizard 2006 shows you temperatures for various components (depends upon the manufacturer and what they enabled). My Acer AMD 64 with 1Gb shows CPU 28 degrees and HDD 31 degrees and the system fan at 0 rpm.

I will download the said software and try out. Report back soon.

Graham ® 19:59 18 Feb 06

'kofanic'?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…