Blue screen!

Rhuddlan 16:11 22 Mar 05

I have just purchased Flight Simulator 20014 and FS Traffic 2004. FS 2004 installed fine, but after I put the FS Traffic 2004 cd in the comp, a black screen appeared for a few seconds and then the dreaded blue screen with loads of technicial info, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL was included in the text as well as USB.SYS twice at the bottom with loads of other stuff I didn't understand, I haven't installed any new hardware or drivers as of late, so I don't undertand how this has happened, comp is only 2 weeks old and this is the first time I have seen it. Please help!

alnwrd 16:42 22 Mar 05

does your system meet the minimum spec for this software?click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:26 22 Mar 05

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:29 22 Mar 05

Memory problems---DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_less_or equal
MemTest Version 2.5 click here

Rhuddlan 20:06 22 Mar 05

Thanks for the links, my pc does meet the system requirments for fs traffic 2004 as well as fs 2004. I have performed the memory test and all is fine. Any other ideas? Like I said this has only happened once and hopefully was the only time.

Rhuddlan 00:02 24 Mar 05

bump

SANTOS7 00:13 24 Mar 05

while you are playing the game turn off all services you normally run, Wallpaper,Screen saver,Spyware progs,Antivirus progs particularly will interfere with such games. If you have enough memory to run the game the error message also suggests software issues whereby running any of the afore mentioned may cause conflict...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…