Blue lines are printing all over my documents

Dobba 18:49 01 Sep 05

My friend has an Axion computer with Windows 2000 and an Epson Stylus Colour 600 printer. Suddenly, although there is no indication on the screen, all his print-outs show blue lines, at approximately double spacing, running across the page.
It seems to me that the problem must lie somewhere in the printer software, but so far I have been unable to trace where the problem lies. Any ideas out there?

jack 19:53 01 Sep 05

What sort of documents?
Texts or images or both.
Certainly reinstalling software is one option.

Also are you certain the lines are 'Printed' as opposed as is more likely- an indicator that the Waste Ink chamber is full and ink is leaking out andmarking the paper guides- The waste ink chamber is under the machine in a plastic tank- you will see where becuaew the rest of the machine will have a metal base.
click here- will have details
simply look up the printer model.
Its a messy job- taking out the pads -washing drying and reinstalling - take lots of precautions like doing it in the garden and not the on the best Dralon

Monoux 22:14 01 Sep 05

These lines could be print head alignment out of kilter. Use control panel/ printers select your printer then right click / properties / printing preferences/
head alignment . Then follow the on screen instructions

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…