Blue launch bar on bottom taskbar disappeared.

dune3 13:29 08 Mar 05

The blue launch bar on the bottom taskbar which appears as I'm going onto a website (loading up) has disappeared. Can somebody please show me how I can get it back as I cannot tell how long the website takes to appear onscreen. Help!

Diodorus Siculus 13:33 08 Mar 05

Open IE

view

status bar (ensure it is ticked)

devil boi 13:37 08 Mar 05

also, when on a site go to file, save as...
once the site has been saved, the next time you visit, it will load quicker than usual.

dune3 14:10 08 Mar 05

I've ticked the status bar DS, but the blue launch bar has still not appeared, all I get is the name of the website I've typed in.

dune3 14:22 08 Mar 05

Can somebody please get back to me? As I mentioned before, after ticking status bar blue launch bar still hasn't appeared, & all I'm getting at present is the name of the website I've typed in, presently PC Advisor-Expert A...

dune3 14:35 08 Mar 05

Thank you DS, I've got my blue launch bar back, Much obliged to you.
Devil boi, if I save whatever sites I go on to file/save as, won't I be cluttering up my hard drive with so many unwanted saves, I'll have no GB's left, & I have only 1 hard drive unlike you PC geniuses out there with multiple hard drives. Thanks but no thanks, any other suggestions please?

Gongoozler 14:41 08 Mar 05

Have a look at "Missing Status Bar" here and see if it helps click here. apparently this erratic behaviour was fixed in Windows XP SP2.

Another option is to use Mozilla Firefox click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…