Blu-ray Disc solution?

loquito 03:37 07 Aug 08

I have 2 laptops an Acer and a Samsung. Both of these laptops have no problem when playing movies CD (CD or DVD). I have recently bought a ‘CD’ movie but both of my laptops couldn’t play it. Careful reading of the instructions of this movie CD says ‘Blu-ray Disc’. Furthermore it said use a Blu-ray disc player and also advised to upgrade the firmware/software of this player to watch wonderful movies.

I would like a quick solution to this problem. Can I buy a Blu-ray player that I could connect to my laptop (e.g. USB adapter/connector), if yes, where I could buy one? What brand? I have hundreds of Movies CD’s at home and I understand that the computer community is jumping into this new technology and future laptops will come with Blu-ray disc players. The other question is can I upgrade my present CD/DVD internal player just by running an EXE program? Or must I buy an external Blu-ray Disc player or a new laptop? Any help highly appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…