Blu Ray Disc Recorder Twin Tuner Freeview

tburchell 30 May 13

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a new bluray disc recorder. I would like a twin tuner and Freeview built in. If anyone can recommend makes and models I would be really grateful. I have just sent back the new Panasonic DMR BWT735 as it wouldn't create top menus on either -DVD or -BD discs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Tim.

Terry Brown 30 May 13

Unless I am mistaken, you will need a HDMI freeview box that has a connection for an external Bluray recorder, as I do not believe you can get the unit you require in one box.

A standard DVD recorder with freeview will record standard DVD's however the Blue Ray format is not standard and so a HDMI output is required.

Terry

tburchell 30 May 13

Hi Terry, thanks for your reply. You can now get standalone Bluray recorders in the same way as DVD recorders.

pcw12kcox 01 Jun 13

That's interesting. My Panasonic DMR BWT735 certainly creates top menus - see instruction book page 75.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message