Blocked Traffic in Sygate Personal Firewall

Como2 21:22 08 Sep 03

In the traffic log of the free edition a incoming address (remote host) is shown as blocked, this is 81 41 208 181

I believe this ntl, my ISP, how can i unblock this

When checking the address just now the traffic log cleared and refreshed with a whole page of similar addresses ?

Hope someone can help have searched Sygates web site but no success

muppetmark 21:49 08 Sep 03

Is this click here the site you refer to or does it offer any help

BarryKeith 21:54 08 Sep 03

Your ISP does regular scans of the entire network, I get the same on Blueyonder, you need not worry about it as they are not trying to contact you, just checking that all is OK on the network.

Como2 20:30 09 Sep 03

I am sorrey that I havn`t resonded before, had to log off last night and have only just returned.

Thanks muppetmark for the link, it looks just the thing I need and will look more closly at it later, the site I looked at was Sygates own site in the FAQ section.

BarryKeith thanks for your reply I did know about the scans, my concern is that they appear to be blocked by Sygate.

However it dosen`t seem to have affected my access to the internet, so as you say no need to worry.

Will mark this thread as resolved, thanks once again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…