Blocked

Muergo 17:13 02 Apr 09

Inadvertently I hit something that brought up a Uniblue program that altered my registry I believe. I can't eliminate it unless I pay their subscription, cannot delete program. Ever since then I am denied access to a wide range of programs. Just tried to get into System to make sure system restore is on, because it's not working, and am "denied access from several other key programs. Last message on screen read "Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell.32.dll Acess is denied This happens to several other sites as well. Desperate to sort system out, have no end of recovery programs but don't know which to use if any.
Thank you all in advance Muergo,
I am rcovering from a hospital stay but now need help for PC, apologise for not replying to earlier topics but haven't been here.

birdface 17:16 02 Apr 09

Go into safe mode if you can and run your security programs on there.[Just keep tapping F8 as the computer starts.]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…