Block sender :-(, OE

dlguk 23:11 13 Apr 05

Hi,

Can one body tell me if the ‘block sender’ on OE if worth the paper it is printed on. I have used it before and recently after a spate of junk mail, I tried it again. I still seem to get the same old rubbish, ok not so much but still enough and all from the US.

New topic! Talking of which, one was for b/band, so if the person that runs the b/band newsletter is out there and still singing the praises of Homecall, there is one from the State that is the same in $ as homecall is in £. And you can call Canada for free, we are getting ripped of here. Anyone think otherwise??

Dlguk

Ps anyone that wants free UK calls, well bar a 2p connection fee for up to 90mins, click here.

tonyuk72 03:09 14 Apr 05

Go into the blocked senders list and edit the details from the full email address to just @whatever.com that way it blocks ALL emails from that domain.

HTH

dlguk 13:37 14 Apr 05

I did like you said and there were a few dulicates in there. It took me a while and then I was working on the PC for another few hours. I checked my mail and you guessed it about seven two of which I had edited :-(

Ty anyway

dlguk 11:52 15 Apr 05

Does anybody else have a solution to this?

Cheers

pj123 18:02 15 Apr 05

Works OK for me. Forget the @ bit. Just do the whatever.com

dlguk 19:03 15 Apr 05

tonyuk72 tells me to delete all before @ and pj123 I think is telling me all after @ ?? which does sound more likr the thing but I cant do that with those I have edited.

dave

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…