Block sender :-(, OE

dlguk 23:11 13 Apr 05

Hi,

Can one body tell me if the ‘block sender’ on OE if worth the paper it is printed on. I have used it before and recently after a spate of junk mail, I tried it again. I still seem to get the same old rubbish, ok not so much but still enough and all from the US.

New topic! Talking of which, one was for b/band, so if the person that runs the b/band newsletter is out there and still singing the praises of Homecall, there is one from the State that is the same in $ as homecall is in £. And you can call Canada for free, we are getting ripped of here. Anyone think otherwise??

Dlguk

Ps anyone that wants free UK calls, well bar a 2p connection fee for up to 90mins, click here.

tonyuk72 03:09 14 Apr 05

Go into the blocked senders list and edit the details from the full email address to just @whatever.com that way it blocks ALL emails from that domain.

HTH

dlguk 13:37 14 Apr 05

I did like you said and there were a few dulicates in there. It took me a while and then I was working on the PC for another few hours. I checked my mail and you guessed it about seven two of which I had edited :-(

Ty anyway

dlguk 11:52 15 Apr 05

Does anybody else have a solution to this?

Cheers

pj123 18:02 15 Apr 05

Works OK for me. Forget the @ bit. Just do the whatever.com

dlguk 19:03 15 Apr 05

tonyuk72 tells me to delete all before @ and pj123 I think is telling me all after @ ?? which does sound more likr the thing but I cant do that with those I have edited.

dave

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017