Block send email without showing email addresses

Col 16:44 20 Apr 06

Can someone tell me how to:

Block send email without showing email addresses
Thanks Col

VoG II 16:47 20 Apr 06

Send it to yourself with the other addresses entered into the Blind Carbon Copy (Bcc) field. To display this when you create a message in Outlook Express, View, All headers.

Taff™ 08:16 21 Apr 06

If you send me a message via the envelope I have a Word Document with screenshots that I`ll send you giving full instructions. The offer is open to any other forum member too.

Taff™ 20:46 02 Jul 06

Did you get that e-mail OK? If so and the thread is reslved how about ticking the resolved box!

VoG II 20:49 02 Jul 06

I didn't know you were into exhumation ;o)

Taff™ 20:58 02 Jul 06

Just clearing out my Outlook Files - noticed the PST was getting up to about 1.7 MB so thought I`d check all the "Flagged" items that I hadn`t followed up. Would have been nice to receive a thank you or a resolved tick .... but we`ve both been there before eh!

VoG II 21:07 02 Jul 06

I despair sometimes, Taff™, I really do. I've tried your bump trick on many occasions and ... nothing. Even if it didn't work or they had decided to take a year out in the Himalayas, a response would be nice. Let alone a tick. Ah well, it's a hard life on PCA and I'm still waiting for my cheque.

Taff™ 22:27 02 Jul 06

You mean the one from FE - I think he uses BACS these days!

Taff™ 22:29 02 Jul 06

You have sent him your bank account details, sort code & Account number and password haven`t you? ;o)

He`ll be on to us shortly about hijacking a dead thread!

Taff™ 09:21 03 Jul 06

Apology Received (and accepted) by e-mail:

Col has been in Australia for 8 weeks - lucky b... - Ticked as resolved so everythings OK. Looking forward to his next post.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…