'Blinking' PCA page

Wes Tam ;-) 14:09 03 Jul 03

The first time I go into a new section of this site after about 5 seconds the page 'hiccups'. This has been happening for the past couple of days.

Anybody else experiencing this? It's only happening when I visit PCA.

Wes Tam ;-) 14:11 03 Jul 03

ps it happened again when I posted the above!

Magik ®© 14:12 03 Jul 03

yes, it is the same here...

now where is the FE ? not around when you want him......cant get the staff, that is the trouble.

:-)

-pops- 14:19 03 Jul 03

This has been commented on before and I have seen it if I switch to Internet Explorer.

I normally use Netscape to view PCA and I have checked Opera. Neither of them appear to produce this effect.

Brian

hoverman 14:53 03 Jul 03

I believe the FE is looking into this problem which doesn't appear to affect all systems. I have XP Home and use IE6 and have never seen any 'blinking' on any web page.

hoverman 14:56 03 Jul 03

click here for previous thread on the subject

Andybear 15:14 03 Jul 03

I'm the same as hoverman. I have XP Home and IE6 and have never experienced any 'blinking on this or any other web page.

Wes Tam ;-) 15:30 03 Jul 03

hoverman, thanks. I did do a search before posting but obviously chose a wrong keyword.

I'm using IE6 and ME which seems to be the norm in the other thread, but it's only just started with me despite using this site on the same date (and every day since) as the other folk with the same problem.

-pops- 15:33 03 Jul 03

You could always move to another browser like I do. I use Netscape more, probably, than IE.

Gaz 25 16:25 03 Jul 03

Is it Norton ?

hoverman 16:35 03 Jul 03

I have Norton Internet Security 2003 installed so I don't think that is the culprit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…