Blank templates? And online payments

charliesoph 21:16 12 Feb 08

I'm struggling to find a website design program which gives me all of the features I'm after. I would like. . .

- A blank template option (ie a blank page with which I can do whatever I like - not have to adjust or edit a pre-designed template)

- The website will contain horse show schedules, and I'd like clients to be able to view the show schedule page, select the class they'd like to enter (which could be more than one class per person) and to then pay their entry fee online securely (via paypal for example).

- Visitors to the site to be able to advertise their horses for sale (for a fee) and to pay for their adverts online (again via a secure system).

Can anyone please recommend anything?

Forum Editor 18:12 13 Feb 08

will be able to cope with what you want to do, and there are several third-party payment processing companies which will handle your card payments for you on their own secure servers - for a fee.

Alternatively, you can use your PayPal business account to process card payments, but again there'll be a transaction fee, and again the payments will be processed on PayPal's own secure servers.

You can set all this up fairly easily at your end - PayPal will generate 'Pay now' button code which you can insert directly into your HTML pages, which takes your customer to the secure automatically. The payments are then transferred (less the fee) to your registered bank account.

All of the popular design applications (NetObjects Fusion, DreamWeaver, Expression Web, etc.) will easily cope with all this, and most of them (but particularly NetObjects fusion) have templates that you can use for your site pages.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…