Blank pages in Internet Explorer

angel.eyes01 04:23 21 Jan 04

When i go to certain websites they appear as blank pages and it says done at the bottom of the screen and when i go to click here all i can see is some square boxes with black dots in them so i can't click on the links.
I checked my system information and it told me that these two files were missing(iecont.dll,iecontlc.dll) can anyone tell me if these are causing the problem and how i can find and replace them.

GANDALF <|:-)> 05:02 21 Jan 04

click here or a quicker way is to go to start then run.Type in cmd and get to the prompt and then type: regsvr32 urlmon.dll
include the space in the middle and that should be it.

Failing that if you have an IE6 disk loadit and select custom. Check all EXCEPT media player and languages...continue and reboot.

G

angel.eyes01 01:42 22 Jan 04

I tried that and it did not work,i also downloaded internet explorer again and changed registry key as it says to do on microsoft website then reinstalled it but files were still missing.I still can't see much on that website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…