Blank page appears in pc advisor

woowoowoo 23:21 20 Sep 09

Hi - this is really weird - I have a post about my missing multimedia audio driver which is still current, but when I try to access the thread to see if any advice has been given, the page at first loads up, but within seconds it disappears and I am left with a blank page. There is a message at the bottom of the page saying 'transferring data from edge quantserve.com' apart from that blank! Is it me or is anybody having this problem? Not sure if the same thing will happen to this post, but here goes anyway.

Sea Urchin 23:32 20 Sep 09

QuantServe seems to be related to a marketing exercise being carried out on the PCA website. At the moment there are problems (well documented on this forum) with IE and this PCA site, which they hope to put right this week. Your trouble might be connected to this. Firefox works OK though.

click here

woowoowoo 23:33 20 Sep 09

I am only having this problem on my own postings and when using chrome or mozilla. Works fine in explorer. I have never had this problem before

Newuser38 09:39 21 Sep 09

White page thread eclick here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…